Office of Marketing and Communications: Online Request SystemThis helpful tool enables you to request a new project or an update to an existing item with the added advantage of a tracking number and complete archive of your project requests.
When you select "Open a New Ticket," you will be asked to provide information that pertains to your request, including an email address. Once you have completed the short intake form, you will be assigned a unique ticket number and your request automatically will be forwarded to the appropriate member of our team.
If at any time you would like to find out the status of your request, simply click "Check Ticket Status" and provide your (or the original project requestor's) email and the ticket number for an update.
Project Request Turnaround Time EstimatesA key to any successful project is making sure you build in enough time for every stage of the process (i.e., creative development, review, revision, production). For this reason, we have established the following list, setting forth the general turnaround time, from initiation to delivery, for various project types (subject to change due to current projects in queue). The Office of Marketing and Communications typically has an extensive list of projects in development, and turnaround time can often be longer, especially at the beginning and end of each semester. The earlier you submit your request, the better we can help you.
- Copy Editing: Two days (1–5 pages) to one week (5+ pages)
- Copy Writing: Two weeks
- Letter or Email: One week
- Campaign Planning: At least six weeks
- Stationery (Digital): One – three days
- Subbrand logo creation: One – three days
- Ad: Five days
- Brochure - Large (e.g. bound booklet): Two - three months
- Brochure - Small (e.g. trifold, bifold): Four - five weeks
- Flier: Three - four weeks
- Poster: Two - three weeks
- Signage: One - two weeks
- Event Promotion: Three or more weeks prior to the event
Social Media and Digital Advertising
- Branded Page Development: Three to five days
- Digital Advertising Campaign: Two to three weeks
- General Promotional Video: Two to four weeks
- Email design: Three to five days
- Form Creation: Two weeks
- Minor website updates: Less than 48 hours
- Photo Resizing and Uploading: Two to three days
- Webpage Setup/Revision: Three to five days
- Website or Blog Setup/Redesign: One to two months